Thursday, July 14, 2011

Gluten Free Nutty Apple Muffins

My auntie recently made me some nutty apple bread and I was obsessed. It was so yummy. But I usually eat gluten free so I decided to modify the recipe to gluten free nutty apple muffins. I am not sure but I think they are even yummer. My husband said, "These are the best muffins I have ever tasted and who even likes muffins." Anyway you should try them out. They aren't super pretty so I wanted to spice them up somehow, so I made these little oak leaf flags. I really love how they turn out. Make sure to pick the leave right before severing because they will dry out pretty fast.



4 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the BEST MUFFINS EVER! I need to buy some more baking mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Allyson! I'm the girl that came up to you yesterday morning and told you I really liked your designs and blog. I hope you're having a really great summer, and I look forward to your future posts ;)

    - Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look so delicious

    ReplyDelete